FEATURES:1. Built with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2.Floated top and steel bracket construction for additional strength.
3.Multi-step lacquer finish with a deep brown stain provides depth, character and beauty.
4.Hand-carved "butterfly joints" add stability and beauty
5.Nylon protectors on hand-forged iron legs.
6.Drop-front center drawer.
7.IFD864CHAIR chair ships fully assembled, one chair per box.
8.Chairs are 100% solid parota wood.
* Also photographed: Taos Pier from Wall Unit.
BENEFITS:1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value, durability and beauty.
2. Wood stain penetrates each piece of wood according to the density of each piece of lumber. All casepieces are finished to blend together although natural wood will have its unique markings, grain, and color.
3. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
4. Powder-coated finish wont chip or fade.
5. Adds durability and stability to drawers
6. Ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers
7. Offer extra durability and ease of installation
8. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.